To complete and submit an arbitrator/mediator registration form, please adhere to the following important instructions:
1. Familiarize yourself with the provisions outlined in Board of Trustees Decree No. 1 of 2021.
2. Carefully read and sign the applicant's undertaking.
3. Complete the data form provided below.
4. Ensure that your CV/Resume is attached to the application.
5. Include supporting documents demonstrating compliance with the registration requirements.
6. Submit the arbitrator/mediator registration form via email to the center at firstname.lastname@example.org.
7. Attach the form to the email as either a Word or PDF file.
8. Application Fee and Payment:
a. Applicants are required to pay an application fee for the processing of their application.
b. Upon approval of registration, a fee of 5000 EGP is due.
c. Payment can be made via bank transfer or cash deposit into the Financial Regulatory Authority's bank account at the National Bank of Egypt (NBE).
d. The account number for ECAS is 0013070416065200019.
e. Ensure that the applicant's national ID is stated on the payment receipt.
f. Scan and attach the payment receipt along with the registration form.
These instructions are designed to facilitate the efficient and accurate processing of arbitrator/mediator registration applications in compliance with legal and administrative requirements.