To complete and submit an arbitrator/mediator registration form, please read these following Important instructions:
1. Review carefully the Board of Trustees decree No. 1 of 2021.
2. Read and sign carefully the undertaking of the applicant.
3. The data form prepared below is to be filled out.
4. The CV/Resume must be attached.
5. The documents supporting the conditions required for registration must be attached.
6. Submit the arbitrator/mediator registration form through the center’s e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
7. The form must be attached to the e-mail indicated above as a Word / PDF file.
8. An application fee of 300EGP must be paid as a counterpart to the application form for registration. The payment must be a bank transfer or cash deposit at the bank – The Financial Regulatory Authority’s bank account to ECAS at the National Bank of Egypt (NBE). Account number 0013070416065200019.
The national ID of the applicant must be stated on the payment receipt, and the payment receipt must be scanned and attached with the registration form.
For more information or enquiries on the registration process, please contact us through: email@example.com